Sunday 1 November 2009

Three little birds





I thought I was hallucinating when I unearthed this mad nightdress at yesterday's table top sale. I noticed the luxe cotton and dazzling whiteness of the garment before my eyes were drawn towards the positively trippy ducks in Martini glasses and racing cars embroidered across the yoke. It's pretty amazing to see pristine white cotton at a jumble sale and definitely worth closer inspection.
I'm thinking of next year's festival season, worn accessorised with a studded belt, tailored waistcoat and biker boots. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!! If you decide against keeping it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The night dress is absolutely stunning!
    Your blog is awesome! And your style is so unique. I will be following! Check out my blog - it's lolavee.blogspot.com and I am selling variety of vintage and new clothes. Follow my blog as well if you would like to keep updated when the latest clothes are for sale! Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO intrigued to see how you'll rock this. I can't see anything but a nightie at the minute! :D

    I wonder what the designer was thinking when they chose car driving, Martini bathing ducks as embellishment? Fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and for leaving a message. Please don't be anonymous, I'd love it if you left a name (or a nom de plume).

Lots of love, Vix